- gameid is the Allakhazam code for your game, such as eq, eq2, ffxi, wow, etc.
- level is the level to convert. If level = Scales, the message "Scales with player level" is displayed and linked to Category:Scalable (2). If level = All, it will be placed in Tier 1. Amy value <1 or >150 becomes Tier 0.
- types is Items, Equipment, Spells, etc. (plural of the information type)
- diff is Solo, Heroic, Epic x2, Epic x3 or Epic x4. No default! Default must be set by the calling template or this will create some VERY dumb categories! (like Tier x Solo Equipment!)
- type is Container, House Item, Quest Starter, etc. Creates a category link for Tier x
- subtype is Furniture, Bookcase, etc. Creates a category link for Tier x ()
- nolink=: if not blank, this template will simply return the number of the tier but will not add the page to any categories.
If level is not defined Tier 0 is returned.
THIS IS A SUB-TEMPLATE, DESIGNED TO BE CALLED BY OTHER TEMPLATES. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED DIRECTLY ON A PAGE!
- 5/15/2009: rewrite to take advantage of the new #arith: function and a new Integer template to replace the large #switch: structure with a single, computed, statement.
Need help understanding Bludwyng's documentation style? See Bludwyng's Guide to Using Templates!
This page last modified 2009-05-15 04:36:47.