| || || || || || |
|This quest is unlocked when you complete the previous quest in the chain, Test Your Mettle.
||Level 25 The Abyss Quiz
|High Priest Jucleas told you to meet with some of the scholars in the Library of the Sages so ou could take a small series of tests. You must first meet Gromoros.|
† All quests reward XP but NCSoft is fond of changing the amounts frequently, to the point that it is simply not wise to try to track the exact amount in a wiki.
Don't get too stressed out over these "tests". If you miss an answer he will ask it again, with your incorrect answer removed, until you get it right.
- What created the Abyss?
How does the Abyss pose a threat to Atreia?
- The Destruction of the Tower of Eternity.
Which statement is false?
- It is draining the Aetheric energy from Atreia.
- The third statement, "The atmosphere of the Abyss significantly weakens anyone who enters", is false.
Where was the first permanent gateway to the Abyss constructed?
Which legion was the first to discover Asmodae?
- When was the Abyss created?
- The Storm Legion, led by Deltras.
- How can one ultimately control a fortress?
Which "fact" is false?
- Defeat the Guardian Deity General
Which statement is untrue?
- The third statement, "Occupying a fortress automatically gives you control over nearby Artifacts", is false.
- The third statement, "The weakened atmosphere and gravity allows a Daeva to fly as long as they wish without tiring", is false.
This page last modified 2009-12-18 21:13:22.