- Artificers comprise of both Carpenter and Mineralogist. Both in the Artificer archetype can produce items such as arrows, furniture for your house and carvings.
- Carpenters make bows, wooden weapons and most items needed to build a boat.
- Mineralogists make jewelery, stone weapons and most items needed to build a house.
- Armorsmith and Weaponsmith are the two paths a blacksmith can choose. Blacksmiths create horseshoes and metal barding for mounts, throwing weapons, arrows, harvesting tools, a few house and parts, and lighting for player housing.
- Armorsmiths make metal armor, while weaponsmiths specialize in metal weapons.
- Outfitters can choose to either be a Tailor or a Leatherworker. Both types create leather barding for mounts, clothes for harvesting and diplomacy, rugs and pillows for housing, and assist in boat and house creation.
- Leatherworkers make medium armor, harvesting bags for mining, quarrying and lumberjacking, saddle bags for mounts, and quivers for carrying ranged weapons and arrows.
- Tailors make cloth armor, cloaks, adventuring bags, and harvesting bags for reapers and skinners
This page last modified 2008-06-20 12:33:34.