As the war between Albion, Hibernia and Midgard rages on, a new threat is growing deep within the Earth. Powerful forces of evil have launched an attack upon the realms from below, revealing hordes of menacing creatures never before seen. New allies have emerged desperately seeking aid, for if their world falls, the surface will be next. Will you save your realm and venture down into the depths of the Catacombs?
Five New Classes
- Jump into one of five new classes who make their debut in Catacombs.
New Player Models
- See your character like never before! Every character model in the game has been completely redesigned to be more detailed and beautiful - or ugly, depending on the race - and is more customizable than ever before.
New Mysteries and Content
- You'll find friends and allies in the new underground cities (one per Realm) and enemies everywhere else in the vast underground expanses of Catacombs. Solve the mystery of who - or what - is turning the denizens of the underworld into mindless evil slaves.
- Catacombs marks the first time that Camelot has used dungeon "instancing" where players and groups can adventure in their own *Private Adventuring™ areas - an entire adventure spawned specifically for you or your group alone.
- All existing dungeons in the world of Dark Age of Camelot have been spruced up with new graphics and lighting. Read More >>
Hundreds of thousands of players all over the world have stepped into the world of Dark Age of Camelot. They have explored the Shrouded Isles, matched wits against the ancients of Atlantis, and now, with Dark Age of Camelot: Catacombs, they will face a new challenge: a mysterious threat from below...
This page last modified 2007-10-22 13:34:03.