Revision as of 2012-08-17 13:16:15 Older version (diff) | current version (diff) | Newer version (diff)
< Wikibase Front Page
|WORK IN PROGRESS|
|The editor working on this page, Tythesly, asks that no one edit this page until this notice is removed or 3 days have passed with no edits. If you have comments or suggestions to make to the editor please use the Discuss tab, above.|
This notice was added to this page on 8/17/12 at 1:23 PM.
This page is for new content only, items of interest that were only recently added to the game. Updates are listed in reverse order so new stuff from the latest patch should always be on top.
If you're interested in what was included in previous updates, please see the New Content Archives page.
- Storm the newly revamped nation dungeon, the Chaotic Tower of Babel. This new dungeon is now open to champions of all levels, so defend your nation and forge your name forever in legend!
- Conquer 4 new floors filled with deadly bosses and monsters scaled to your level.
- Entry method and location remain the same as the previous Tower of Babel.
- A Chaos Key required to enter can be purchased from Pointry at the Rome Bazaar using Guild Points.
- A special key is required to enter the final floor of the tower, which can only be acquired by having an active quest from the Spartan Statue just outside the entrance at level 120.
- A new rare Accessory called the Ashur's Ring can be acquired in the Chaotic Tower of Babel by defeating boss monsters or clearing the dungeon.
- Check out the Rulers of the Chaotic Tower event for details on how you can obtain the coveted "Chaotic Ruler" Title!
- Your opportunity has arrived to smash open the Frozen Crystalline Chest and find many different treasures inside!
- This box gives you the chance to randomly obtain the Frozen Crystal Wings or rare Frozen Shadow Crystal Wings, among other useful items! You can also collect wing parts to manually craft the rare wings yourself! This is a limited time sale that will only be available until 3:00 PM, September 9th, 2012.
- With Babylon Ascending, the Health Check function has been added as a basic feature available permanently for free to all players!
- If you have previously purchased a Health Check License, or a package containing the license, your license will be converted into a Workload Increase License during the update maintenance. Your Workload Increase License duration will be the duration you had remaining as of Friday August 3, 2012 when the change was announced.
- A contribution system has been added that will allow you to view contributions of characters and guilds in all Guild and Nation dungeons.
- The contribution system can be viewed through the separate icon towards the bottom of the party window while in a Guild or Nation dungeon. Contribution Rankings can also be viewed by members in a Guild dungeon.
- The issue of the Castle Wall health not changing after defeating all the Revolting Generals in the Majapahit TBS Mission: Sumpah Palapa has been fixed.
- The issue of the Expedition Recall not working properly has been fixed.
- Updated so that My Home can no longer be used in the Training Center.
- The appearances of the following monsters have been updated:
- Angry Snake Fighter
- Fierce Snake Fighter
- Freezing Poisonous Snake
- Zulu Serpent
- Zulu Medium
- New Mercenary [Puppeteer] has been added
- As a descendant of Japanese Bunraku Puppeteers, Rin posses a unique control over her puppets.
- Rin uses 3 unique Puppeteer magic spells: [Empowering Control], [Curse of Strings], and [Bloody Strings]
- [Empowering Control] - Takes control of allies using puppetry powers, increasing their abilities. Allows stunned characters to lose their Combo Count.
- [Curse of Strings] - Uses powerful puppetry magic to control and curse the enemy, nullifying magic spells cast on them (except purification spells).
- [Bloody Strings] - Sacrifices an ally to boost the puppet's power with their blood. The reinforced puppet increases the caster's Attack Power, Critical Rate, and Multi-Hit Rate. In addition, the caster becomes immune to all magic spells.
- Rin Event Requirements
- Trade in [Festival Script] to NPC [Guide Acong] found in Rome or right outside Goonzu World to recruit Rin and obtain her Event Jewels and Books.
- [Rin's Precious Puppet] (no trade) - 100 [Festival Script]
- Any of Rin's Skill Books [I] (Event) - 3 [Festival Script]
- Any of Rin's Skill Books [II] (Event) - 7 [Festival Script]
- Any of Rin's Skill Books [III] (Event) - 15 [Festival Script]
- Any of Rin's Skill Books [IV] (Event) - 30 [Festival Script]
- Puppeteer Upgrade Crystal (Event) - 15 [Festival Script]
- Puppeteer Upgrade Jewel (Event) - 35 [Festival Script]
- Rin can also be upgraded with Atlas Ore
- Festival Lasts until July 26th
- Bunraku Festival quests were added
- Dungeon can be seen under Encyclopedia > Field Info> Type: Event
- Quest: [Dr. Gon's Request] - Error Master Z and Evil King J have plotted to take control over all the monsters in AT World! They are envious of all the master puppeteers that the Bunraku Festival honors. Evil King J wants to prove that he can be the best puppeteer by controlling all of the AT World monsters, and eventually the entire world! Help Dr. Gon put a stop to these evil plans!
- Complete Dr. Gon's request and obtain [Festival Script]s! This item can be traded into Guide Acong to recruit Rin!
- [AT World] is split into 4 levels: Lv. 80~99/ Lv. 100~119/ Lv. 120~139/ Lv. 140+. Upon completion you can receive [Festival Script] as a reward. you can only do the quests that are closest to your level. Example: Lv. 140 character will not have access to Lv. 80-120 Quests.
- [Doctor Gon] is waiting for you around [Goonzu World] next to [Pet Raccoon] and [Pet Song-i Hat].
- Field A
- The number of enraged monsters outside of Dr. Gon's control has exponentially increased. The world will only get more chaotic if this is left alone. Destroy [Error Master Z], the one who manipulates the monsters, before it is too late. You can enter Field A by talking to [Pet Raccoon] outside of Goonzu World.
- Field T
- [Evil King J] noticed that someone is trying to thwart his plans. Now he is more determined to control not only [AT World], but the entire world! Stop him with [Dr. Gon]'s help before he has the chance to control the fate of all mankind. You can enter Filed T by talking to [Pet Song-i Hat] outside of Goonzu World.
Please Note that AT Dungeon will be unavailable from 6:00 AM Pacific until 7:00 AM Pacific (1 Hour) every day.
- Entry Fee
- Lv. 80 - 30,000 Gold, 1 TBS point
- Lv. 100 - 100,000 Gold, 2 TBS points
- Lv. 120 - 1,000,000 Gold, 3 TBS points
- Lv. 140 - 3,000,000 Gold, 4 TBS points
- Festival Script Rewards
- Lv. 80 Quest Completion - 30 [Festival Script]
- Lv. 100 Quest Completion - 60 [Festival Script]
- Lv. 120 Quest Completion - 80 [Festival Script]
- Lv. 140 Quest Completion - 100 [Festival Script]
- Guide Acong Items
- Title: The Fierce and the Loyal - 10 [Festival Script]
- Ancient Skill Book (Event) - 2 [Festival Script]
- Ancient Book of Knowledge (Event) - 5 [Festival Script]
- Secret Vial of Amnesia (Event) - 10 [Festival Script]
-  Stars and Stripes (Home Decor w/ Proc) - 10 [Festival Script]
-  Statue of Liberty (Home Decor w/ Proc) - 20 [Festival Script]
-  Uncle Sam (Home Decor w/ Proc) - 50 [Festival Script]
- Independence Day Feast - 10 [Festival Script]
- Rin Items - check Rin Patch Notes for details
- During the Event Earn [Festival Scripts] by just staying logged in! Check your in-game mail box to see how many you collect!
- 1 Hour - 1 [Festival Script]
- 2 Hours - 1 [Festival Script]
- 3 Hours - 2 [Festival Script]
- 4 Hours - 4 [Festival Script]
- Earn up to 8 [Festival Script] every day!
We applied a small client-side update to Atlantica Online today (June 12, 2012), which contains a few text updates.
- Three types of Majapahit TBS missions have been added.
- Rakiran Kuti's Rebellion: Minimum Lv. required to enter: Lv. 75, recommended Lv. 85
- Call to Arms: Minimum Lv. required to enter: Lv. 85, recommended Lv. 95
- Sumpah Palapa: Minimum Lv. required to enter: Lv. 95, recommended Lv. 105
- You can enter the new TBS missions through NPC [Commander Mahard] located in Majapahit.
- Special Labyrinthos Introduction:
- Required TBS Points will be cut in half until June 7, 2012. 5 TBS points to enter, and 20 Points for extra attempts!
- Raid Dungeon: Labyrinthos has been added.
- You can enter the new Raid Dungeon through NPC [Minotaur King's Phantom] located in the Rome Arena
- Labyrinthos has two difficulty levels: normal (Lv.110) / hard (Lv.135).
- Up to 15 Squad members can enter and participate in the Raid.
- When entering, players will need 10 TBS points; for repetitive use, 30 additional points will be required.
- Reward items that are given upon successful completion of the raid dungeon can be obtained through the raid reward system that has been newly added.
- The raid reward system displays the Dice Bidding System window to the Squad members. This window displays when an item is being rolled for, the roll number of all squad members, and the items won.
- 30 seconds of bidding time is given per item, and the item will be automatically given to the character who gets the highest number from rolling the dice. (If the inventory is full, the item will be mailed.)
- Player cannot forfeit or leave the dungeon while bidding on an item, and should she/he leave the Squad the dice score will not be reflected in the successful bid results.
- In the raid dungeon, players can obtain the following new items:
- [Minotaur Axe]
- [Wratheater Minotaur Axe]
- [Minotaur King Statue]
- [Minotaur Axe] and [Wratheater Minotaur Axe] activates [Volcanic Eruption] magic at a set rate when performing a physical attack, continuously dealing damage and reducing the target's Vitality.
- By placing the [Minotaur King Statue] in My Home, the [Minotaur King's Flames] magic will activate at a set rate when battling monsters, dealing wide range damage on enemies.
- Labyrinthos related quests have been added.
- Players can receive the quest from NPC [Frightened Pasiphae] in Rome Arena and can participate if they are lv. 110 or above.
- [Gaja Mada, a Hero] quest has been added to Northeast Asia.
- Majapahit Empire's military leader Gaja Mada receives a report about a rebellion, and commands a foreign mercenary to safely escort King Jayanegara out of the area. Join Gaja Mada in defeating the rebels who are threatening the safety of Majapahit!
- Go to Majapahit and talk to NPC [General Gajah Mada]. The level restriction is 95.
- Changes to Action Power, increase in skill damages and the changes to the Requiem spell will be applied in all forms of combat.
- Other changes are applied to the Competition Leagues only.
- [Gaja Mada, a Hero] quest will be reset every Thursday.
- Players can now use the market and bank in Titan server town as well.
- The location of [Delusional Ninja] and [Controlled Ninja] will no longer come in conflict with the map.
- Service fee is the same as other uncontrollable towns. (Rome, Chang An, etc.)
- A function has been added to change the join and auto-battle status to active/inactive in [Formation Info].
- Main character upgrade magic tooltip has been revised.
- Description for specialization magic has been revised for the Encyclopedia.
- Message displayed when a Nation Member presses the Give Up button in a Nation dungeon without the Give Up option has been revised.
- Option to Give Up in Nation Dungeon is only available for the King and the Guild Leader.
- The Training Center and its rewards have been changed.
- Anyone who is ranked as a guild member and above can participate in the training center, and receive rewards by hunting monsters.
- Training Center is comprised of 10 stages in total, and as players kill the required amount of monsters in each stage, monsters of the next stage will be summoned 5 seconds later.
- Only the guild leader or chief officer can open the training center by spening 5,000 guild points.
- Players will receive 1 training center point for every time they defeat one monster.
- Training center is designed to remain open for 1 hour.
- Training Center will have two types of monsters: “Training Monsters” who will auto-level to your main character, and “Trained” monsters who are boss monsters and will not have auto-leveling applied. Trained monsters are designed to be more powerful with every stage you complete.
- Stage specific rewards will be sent to Guild Leaders via in-game mail every time a stage is cleared.
- Training center reward boxes can be obtained from “Trained” monster types as well.
- At a low rate, a main character necklace can be obtained from the Training Center reward box.
- Main character necklaces may either have Lv.115 or Lv. 135 level requirement.
- Necklace types are as follows:
You can also obtain a Main character necklace by trading in a certain amount [Emblem of Training] to NPC [Mercurius]. The [Emblem of Training] are dropped by monsters in the Training Center.
After completing the training center, a 20 hour cool-down will be applied.
Up to 20 Training Centers can be opened simultaneously per server.
- Main character’s Lv. 120 upgrade quest difficulty has been lowered.
- The amount of time needed to kill monsters has been increased.
- The amount of items needed to complete quests has been reduced, and the drop rate of these items has been increased.
- Competition Balance has been changed.
- All figures are based on the highest upgraded state. Level 150, Grade 8 mercenaries or Level 10 Talent skills.
- The actual stat changes for skills may vary depending on upgrade and skill level where these stats naturally increase already because of these factors.
- Changes to Action Power, increase in skill damages and the changes to the Requiem spell will be applied in all forms of combat. Other changes are applied to the Competition Leagues only.
- The magic effect of certain classes has been changed as follows:
- Lady Knight's [Light Slash] damage has been reduced by 30% in Colosseum League
- Minstrel's [Salvation] HP recovery amount will be changed.
- Instrument Main's [Requiem] damage has been reduced by 35% in Colosseum League
- The MP Consumption of [Requiem] has increased by 400% in Free League based on magic level and increased by 350% in Colosseum League.
- Grand Champion first and second place coin reward will be increased as follows:
- First place prize is currently [Atlantis Platinum Coin] x30 + additional platinum coins given in proportion to the number of participants. The prize has been changed to [Atlantis Platinum Coin] x100 + additional platinum coins given in proportion to the number of participants.
- Second place prize is currently [Atlantis Platinum Coin] x10. The prize has been changed to [Atlantis Platinum Coin] x30
- An issue where additional health gauge in competition appeared to not decrease has been fixed
- Magic Power is not spent while executing auto-battle in Free League; attack is enabled even when magic power runs out.
- The effect of [Nike's Spellbook] has been changed as follows:
- 1 of the following effects will be randomly activated:
- Mana Piercing
- Dark Forces
An issue where a counter message was displayed when casting certain magic has been fixed.
The location of [Delusional Ninja] and [Controlled Ninja] will no longer come in conflict with the map.
An issue where a defensive buff was being applied abnormally has been fixed.
The name of a quest given by [Gilded Mimir] to recruit the Valkyrie has been changed from [Frozen World Tree’s Treasure] to [Yggdrasil Treasure].
An issue which caused vehicle’s initial HP to be display incorrectly in TBS has been fixed.
NPC [Hu Xue-Yan]’s quest, [Secure Funds] has been changed into a multiple-choice question.
Monster with auto-level attributes will be displayed in accordance with your level in your Monster Info.
Under bank account, the information where the account was opened has been removed.
NPC [Caesar]’s nation management interface window has been modified.
Health Check license is no longer sold in the market at a fixed price.
An issue which prevented players from receiving a Competition Observation reward has been fixed.
Battle map for Kashgar of Central Asia region has been changed.
Tooltip for Instrument Main Character specialization has been improved.
Personal Trade and Personal Store fee limit and deposit amount limit have been increased from 99,999,999,999 to 500,000,000,000 gold.
Entering a number over 100,000,000,000 gold will make the number appear in red.
Players can now use the market and bank in towns on Titan Server, service fees will be the same as other uncontrollable towns like Rome and Chang An.
A function has been added to mass change the join and auto-battle status of your formation (found under formation info).
The message displayed when a nation member presses the “Give Up” button in a nation dungeon without the “Give Up” option has been revised. Option to give up in nation dungeon is only available to the Nation King and Guild Leader.
Health and defense for each weapon type in TBS battles has been changed.
Bonus monsters have been added to TBS Battles.
The last event round in the Troy TBS mission, “Warrior’s Honor”, will be when Penthesilea appears.
Trojan Horse-related content in the Troy TBS mission, “Saving Helen”, has been added and/or changed.
When [Trojan Horse] is attacked and its health falls below a set amount, status notifications will be displayed.
Object of the [Summon Gate] located near the [Trojan Horse] has been relocated for easier location search.
A change has been made so that the [Trojan Horse] that appears in the Troy TBS mission does not receive fire damage.
In the Troy TBS battle, [Reversal], destroying the [Statue of Poseidon] has become more difficult for players who have not yet defeated the 2 [Fallen Spearmen]. Also, when the battle begins, monsters will attack the dock.
It will now be difficult to destroy [Statue of Poseidon] in the Troy TBS mission [Reversal] if you have not defeated the 2 [Fallen Spearmen].
In the Africa TBS Mission, [Unification], there was in issue where the mission wasn’t cleared if the final boss [Zulu Medium] was killed with fire damage. This issue has been fixed.
An issue where the last event of the Three Kingdoms TBS Mission, [Eight Gates], could not be skipped has been fixed.
- [Chaos Edge] has been revamped in the following ways: **Upon use, a damage effect will be added. **Maximum of 50% higher <nowiki>[Chaos Edge] damage will be applied in Competition.
- Upon getting a combo in competition, 50% higher damage than its normal damage may be applied at a fixed rate.
- The effect of [Iron Wall], a talent skill, will be increased in competition. This will be changed from 10% physical damage to 20% physical damage.
- The effect of [Deflection], a talent skill, will be increased in competition. This will be changed from 25% melee damage at a 50% chance to 50% damage at a 50% chance.
- [Flame Spear] has been revamped in the following ways:
- Action Power consumption of [Flame Spear] has changed from 125 to 175
- The random damage effect of [Flame Spear] has been removed, and a fixed amount of damage will be dealt.
- The magic effect of [Flame Spear] has been removed.
- Random damage description has been removed from the [Flame Spear] description.
- In competition, physical attack will be increased by 200.
- In competition, physical defense has been decreased. When incurring physical damage, players will receive 3% more damage than before.
- The changes to physical attack and physical defense will be applied in Colosseum League.
- The effect of [Lightning Defense], a talent skill, will be increased in competition. This will be changed from 15% damage when hit will be returned to the player to 20% of damage when hit will be returned to the player. Increasing lightening resistance by 50% at 100% chance has not been changed.
- Physical Attack and Defense, including health, has been increased.
- Physical attack has been increased by 300.
- When hit, player will receive 2% less damage.
- Health has been increased by 4%.
- The changes to physical attack, physical defense, and health will be applied in Colosseum League.
- The enhancement effect of [Freezing Axe], a talent skill, will be increased in competition. This will be changed from damage being increased by 100% to 300%. Action power costing 100 while ice resistance is increased by 50% has not been changed.
- The effect of [Hearty Endurance], a talent skill, will be increased in competition. This will be changed from +250 added to vitality to +500 added to vitality.
- The effect of [Speed Bruiser], a talent skill, will be increased in competition. This will be changed from +15 added to action power to +25 added to action power.
- Physical Attack has been increased by 300
- The effect of [Artful Dodger], a talent skill, will be increased in competition. This will be changed from dodging melee attacks at a 10% chance to dodging melee attack at a 15% chance.
- [Requiem] has been revamped in the following ways:
- [Requiem] will now explode 1 turn faster than before.
- The damage over time for [Requiem] has been decreased
- Explosion damage for [Requiem] will remain the same.
- The effect of [Requiem], a talent skill, will be increased in competition. This will be changed from granting a 25% chance to add 1 magic cool down and damage being increased by 100% to damage being increased by 150%. The chance to add 1 magic cool down has not been changed.
- The effect of [Melancholy Melody], a talent skill, has been changed in competition. This will be changed from enhancing attack power debuff by 50% to enhancing attack power debuff by 20%.
- The amount of damage dealt by [Evanescent Scud] has been increased by 15%.
- The amount of damage dealt by [Flame Blow] has been increased by 12%.
- The recovery attribute of [Protect] has been decreased by 15%.
- The recovery attribute of [Shield of Protection] has been decreased by 20%.
- The recovery attribute of [Holy Guard] has been decreased by 25% and the Defense penalty will be increased.
- The recovery attribute of [Noble Sacrifice] has been increased by 15%.
- Physical attack has been increased by 250.
- The damage of [Meteor Strike] has been increased by 5%.
- [Concentrate] has been revamped in the following ways:
- The amount of health recovery from [Concentrate] has been increased by 30%.
- The amount of attack power from [Concentrate] will be increased by 20%.
- The amount of health the Exorcist has, has been decreased by 5%
- Exorcist will take 2% more damage when hit.
- The amount of action power needed to cast [Mana Seal] has been changed from 175 to 200.
- The amount of action power needed to cast [Seal Staff] has been changed from 150 to 100.
- [Summon Machine] has been revamped in the following ways:
- Action Power for all summoned objects will now recover by 50 per turn.
- The action power consumption of summon machine will change from 165 to 200.
- Lady Knight will take 2% less damage when hit by a physical attack.
- [Light Slash] will now also have physical damage added.
- Base physical attack power has been increased by 150.
- The attack power of [Shooting Stance] has been increased by 8%
- Spartan will take 3% less damage when hit by a physical attack.
- Base physical attack power has been increased by 300.
- The increase of magic attack power from [Sparta] has been increased by 15%
- Basic physical attack power has been increased by 700.
- Pirate will take 3% more damage when hit by a physical attack.
- The amount of health the Pirate has, has been decreased by 10%.
- The magic damage of [Toxic Sword] has been increased by 20%.
- The magic damage of [Crimson Blade] has been increased by 20%.
- The magic damage of [Blood Vengeance] has been increased by 15%.
- The attack power increasing effect of [Marauder’s Edge] has been increased by 15%.
- Base physical attack power has been increased to 100.
- The health penalty from [Hwarang’s Aura] has been changed from -275 to -50.
- The attack power increase from [Hwarang’s Fury] has increased by 30%.
- Minstrel will take 3% less damage when hit by a physical attack.
- The damage dealt by [Power Saw Raid] has been increased by 5%.
- The recovery amount of [Empress Blessing] will decreased by 20%.
- Champion will take 3% less damage when hit by a physical attack.
- The damage of [Shield Bash] has been increased by 20%.
- The damage of [Weapon Rend] has been increased by 30%.
- When a Sword-Type magic is cast on top of [Weapon Rend], 20% damage will be added.
- The damage of [Thunderbolt Slash] has been increased by 20%
- The damage of [Green Dragon’s Glaive] has been increased by 10%.
- The damage of [Green Dragon Strike] has been increased by 15%.
- Physical attack power will increase by 200.
- General will take 3% more damage when hit by a physical attack.
- The maximum amount of health the General can have, has been decreased by 7%.
- The activation chance of [Valhalla’s Sword] has been increased by 15%.
- The damage of [Odin’s Chain] has been increased by 25%.
- The damage of [Primal Monsoon] has been increased by 20%.
- Carmilla’s projectile has been changed to the shape of a black bat.
- The issue where EXP was not received when killing a monster with powerful damage (such as Lilith’s Gaze or Statue Magic, etc.) has been fixed.
- The quest items [Jade General Summons] and [Bandit Contact Letter] can now be discarded.
- Tooltip description for [Cute Pajamas], a title quest item, has been added.
- Tooltip for the quest item [Jasmine Perfume] has been changed.
- Expeditions that belong to a mine that has been spawned at a new location, due to depleted resources, will now return.
- An issue where Oriharukon was not being distributed properly after a mine has been spawned at new location, due to depleted resources, has been fixed.
- Exception handling has been added for the cases where battles are automatically ended in expedition.
- Expedition’s crashing problems have been fixed (crashes were due to notes).
- Suspicious logs about Expedition quitting abnormally have been added.
- Melee Main character’s speed and/or action power will be improved in the following ways:
- Sword Main – At Lv. 120 TBS speed will increase by 1.
- Spear Main – At Lv. 120 TBS speed will increase by 1.
- Axe Main – At Lv. 120 TBS speed will increase by 1, and normal battle Action Power will increase by 7. At Lv. 130 TBS speed will increase by 1, and normal battle Action Power will increase by 8.
- Maniac Main – At Lv. 120 TBS speed will increase by 1, and normal battle Action Power will increase by 5. At Lv. 130 normal battle Action Power will increase by 5.
- Issue where the icon of the selected equipment still showing after the inventory window has closed has been fixed.
- The daily log-in gauge bar now starts blinking when there is an item you can receive.
- The problem of Enchant Stone [VI], Repair Stone [VI], and Enhance Stone [VI] not getting applied to gear below level 30 has been fixed.
- [Music Sheet] projectiles have been added. *Only instrument class can use<nowiki> [Music Sheet]s and will consumed for each basic and magic attack.
- Attack power will increase when [Music Sheet] is equipped, the Magic Skill of the character equipping it will also increase.
- You can learn [Music Sheet Crafting] from NPC [Stradivari].
- When using the Momentum System, initialization would not occur when reconnecting. This will be fixed.
- Problem where the screen would flicker upon clicking Iron Doll Quest NPC has been fixed.
- Among the Beast Trainer advancements, the ones that are Beast Master and above had a problem with the camera in MyHome. This problem has been fixed.
- An issue where depositing 2.1 billion gold or more into the Town Hall’s Guild Fund displaying as a negative number has been fixed.
- The method used to send out completed guild crafting items has been improved.
- Change has been made to the Whisper button in Guild Ads so that it becomes activated.
- When attempting a whisper in the Guild Ads, the Guild Leader will now receive the Whisper window first if both Guild Leader and Guild Officer are logged in.
- An Issue which caused MyHome items to become tradable after being placed into the furnishing warehouse then removed has been fixed.
- The “Congratulations” window has been changed.
- Personal / My Home craft progress will now be displayed during battle.
- “Will” will now start at 20%.
- Result window shown after Skirmish can now be moved and minimized.
- In Character Info, the total amount of stats obtained from Growth Vial will now be shown.
- Information on remaining bonus points will be shown on the right.
- To increase the convenience in using the Favorites system, a hotkey button has been added at the top of the World Map.
- Locations registered in Favorites now allow easier auto-move and teleport as well as “Add to Favorites,” “Extend,” etc.
New Nation Dungeon: Yggdrasil’s Three Gateways
Three Gateways has been added.
You can enter Three Gateways through Tree’s Trunk after using Tree Gateway Key.
You can purchase Tree Gateway Key from NPC  at the Bazaar in Rome.
There are three floors in this dungeon; you can only advance to a new floor once all monsters are cleared on the present floor.
Auto-Level Adjustment system for monsters has been added
Monster’s level and stats will auto-adjust to the level of your main character, except for boss monsters.
Bonus rewards will be given based on how long it takes to complete the dungeon; the quicker the dungeon is finished, the more rewards you will receive.
There is a set chance that you can obtain special My Home decorations of Urd, Skuld, and Verdandi by defeating certain bosses within the dungeon.
Valkyrie recruitment quest has been added.
Gilded Mimir, guardian of the Spring of Wisdom, had his memories corrupted because of an attack he survived of past Atlantians. He has created a part of himself, before he lost his memories, believing that Atlantis would be resurrected again. This clone was only supposed to appear once the resurrection of Atlantis was near. Meet Mimir’s alter ego and recruit the Valkyrie, ruler of the heavens, as a mercenary.
You can begin the quest at lvl. 100 through NPC Mimir in . He stands right outside of the entrance to Three Gateways
This quest can be reset by using of Time: Valkyrie.
New Valkyrie Skill Sword has been added.
Sword has a set chance of activation when using a basic Physical Attack. When Activated Sword will deal piercing damage and stun the target if possible. (If target is at Combo 1, when activated this skill will push the Combo counter to 3, or 4 if in skirmish battle, and cause the target to be stunned.)
Valhalla’s Sword can be obtained from Three Gateways, the new nation dungeon.
 has been adjusted; further details will be available in the competition section of the patch notes.
Some of quests that did not require keys to enter the boss areas of dungeons now require keys.
3 of Solitude Keys to enter of Solitude will be given when you complete NPC ’s Manager quest, which is part of Owner of the Cursed Brush quest line.
3 Tower Keys to enter of the Black Keep will be given when you complete NPC 's 2 quest, which is a part of Castle of Death quest line.
3 Tower Keys to enter of the Black Keep will be given when you complete NPC Musashi's the Charm quest, which is a part of Warrior's Path quest line.
Certain parts of NPC ’s dialogue in the witch recruitment quest line have been changed.  quest dialogue has been updated and a hint section has been added.
Certain parts of NPC Witch’s dialogue in the witch recruitment quest line have been changed. Quest dialogues for short-answer quests such as of the Past, of the Past, of the Watcher, and of the Past have been updated and a hint section for each quest has been added.
Certain changes have been made to NPC II and ’s dialogues in the Battlefield quest to sound consistent.
The item tooltip of the Yggdrasil quest item Detector, that NPC  asks you to bring, has been modified.
Typos and spacing errors in quest scenarios have been fixed.
Missing font colors in the quest scenarios for Hanging Gardens of Babylon have been fixed.
The incorrect quest item tooltips for Hanging Gardens of Babylon have been fixed.
The texts for answering NPC ’s Remember Well… have been fixed.
In the Recruitment quests, NPC ’s Hidden Keep quest has been changed to Keep Basement.
Improvements to Beginner Gifts
Box has been added.
Box can be obtained as a quest reward upon completing the tutorial area.
Many items that make questing easier can be obtained from these boxes, and can be opened only when you reach certain levels. (currently these levels are 3, 15, 25, 35, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100)
Since Box has been added, other reward items that use to be given when certain levels are reached will no longer be available.
All characters below level 100 who have completed the tutorial area will receive the appropriate Helper Box that is proportionate to their level via in-game mailbox.
Changes have been made to Gun Main/Inventor’s summon machine skill.
Small Catapult, Siege Catapult, Ballista and Giant Balista will recover 72 AP per turn. This means the AP will recover at a set amount rather than a random amount and will apply to Hunting, Competitions and Free League.
Nike’s Spellbook scroll activation chance in competition has been adjusted.
Activation chance of Silence and Divinity scrolls has been reduced while the activation chance of other scrolls has been increased.
The number of monsters that appear in Three Kingdoms Skirmish , Crossing, and Pass have been changed from 7 to 6.
In Troy’s Assault mission, monster  will now appear as soon as you receive the mission.
The number of Lion Flamethrowers in Africa TBS solo mission Home has been changed.
In Three Kingdoms of Red Cliffs, the location where Cao Cao appears has been changed.
The number of monsters coming from the attacking ship in Three Kingdoms Clash mission has been decreased.
Number of ships in Clash has been greatly decreased and the attack frequency increased.
Issue where HP was not displaying properly after running some Africa TBS missions has been fixed.
In Helen TBS Mission, the boss monster Pulverizer will now show up after the ship, which Helen boarded, has reached its destination.
Spirit that shows up in Africa TBS of the Spirits mission has been changed to Spirit. However, the number of spirits you need to protect hasn’t changed.
When you move to the final mission location in Helen TBS mission, the boss monster will now appear right away.
A warning message will now appear when  is attacked in Helen TBS mission.
A message box has been added to warn you if the HP of the ship, which  is in, falls below a certain level in Helen TBS mission.
In Africa TBS mission , if Medium is killed before transforming, the mission will now result in a failure.
The stats for Earth Spirit and Plant Spirit in Africa Skirmish Pasture have been increased.
The feature where you leave TBS missions when you are inactive has been removed.
Stats in competition have been changed as follows:
Strength – Increases amount of melee physical attack/ 1 Str. has been decreased.
Dexterity - Increase amount of range physical attack/1 Dex. has been decreased.
Intelligence – Increase amount of physical attack/1 Int. has been decreased.
Basic physical attack power has been increased in Colosseum League.
Valkyrie’s  skill has been adjusted so that AP will increase based on upgrade level and the magic skill level of the Valkyrie. You will see more AP at higher level upgrades and magic skill levels. AP will increase in Colosseum League.
Monk’s basic magic skill has been changed from  to /
The additional damage caused when using Edge and Slash on top of Rend was adjusted so the damage is the same has the existing damage level.
The effect of monster magic Freezing Atmosphere and Blazing Earth has been enhanced.
Unsealed My Home items will now be untradeable.
My Home items that are currently unsealed and in the market will be returned to their respective characters via in-game mailbox.
The amount of Crystals/Atlas Ore needed to upgrade the mercenaries who require them has changed.
The issue of being able to teach/share crafting improperly on Titan has been fixed.
The max amount of tradable gold has been increased to 99,999,999,999. This will affect registered items in the Market, Bank Deposit, Personal Trade, Personal Store and Auction items.
A Repair system that allows you to repair the gear of your mercenaries while in Expedition formation has been added to the game. Click on the repair icon at the bottom near the send button to start the repair. (Repair is available before and after you send mercenaries on an Expedition).
When you recruit a new mercenary, they will now join your party with his/her auto-battle function disabled.
Realm tutorial area has been revamped.
If you are at My Home when Ind. Dungeon ends, My Home will close and move you to where you should be.
Join Battle window will now be displayed when you click on a monster that's currently in battle with your friend, a same guild member, or a same nation member. (However, if you are already in a party with your community friend, you will be participated in the battle automatically).
A feature has been added where you can view the details of Personal Trade.
View Personal Trade details under  –  – Trade.
Details of Personal Trades can be viewed up to 90 days since the trade took place.
The issue where Mastery, a main character talent, not being applied to certain spells has been fixed.
The issue where Life Skill experience was being displayed abnormally has been fixed.
The issue of not being able to use the  function in Skirmish has been fixed.
Characters that are Lv. 100 or higher will now be able to view loading screens for all levels when moving to a different region.
Issue where Field Info was not showing up properly for Shrine of Snakes has been fixed.
Valley of Oblivion
Guild Dungeon of Oblivion has been updated.
The level of the monsters in the dungeon will now auto-adjust to the level of your main character.
Existing monster info will be deleted.
The number of monsters in the dungeon has been increased.
Experience obtained and the value of the rewards obtained while hunting have been increased.
Excavation Expedition has been added.
Excavation Expedition is new content for anyone who is in a guild and owns a My Home, the objective is to take over the Oriharukon Mines on Titan in order to receive special items.
Send your expedition to the desired Oriharukon Mine through NPC Acong in My Home and have them battle against other guild’s Expeditions.
The guild who is victorious in the expedition battles will take control of the Oriharukon Mine.
Mines exist in all areas of Southern Europe on Titan. You can click on the mines to see the following information: Occupying guild/Expedition, Resource Deposit, Expedition on Stand-By, Watch Battle.
The mine’s deposit and yield are proportionate to its size. The mine will disappear once its deposits are depleted.
A total of 10 Expeditions can be stationed in one mine and will receive  and experience at designated time intervals.
You can view the progress of Excavation Expedition through  – Control located at the top menu.
Momentum EXP System
Momentum EXP System has been added.
A set percentage of EXP obtained from defeating monsters will be accumulated and given to you to automatically every 10th battle you win.
You can select the location where the EXP will be distributed to, Battle Formation or My Home EXP will be given to the lowest level Mercenary at the selected location.
Battle that yields no experience will not be counted towards the 10 needed to obtain accumulated EXP.
Being AFK, Idle, and not contributing in a party will not count towards the 10 battles needed to obtain accumulated EXP.
Improvements to Market Function
Multiple Page function has been added to the market.
Maximum number of items shown on one page is 100. Any more can be viewed by clicking the Page button.
This page last modified 2012-08-17 13:16:15.