A raft of tweaks, additions and improvements arrive for SOE's huge sci-fi FPS
The battle raging across Auraxis has taken another turn after Update 02 arrived for PlanetSide 2.
SOE has already been busy making additions on a regular basis to sharpen up the game's balance and gameplay but the new patch holds a host of improvements.
You can read the full rundown right here, but some of the highlights include:
- Client performance and stability improvements
- Medals added to those which were previously missing
- Many weapon tuning changes
- Smoother mouse aim on vehicle turrets
- Vehicles no longer able to capture points
- Magrider climbing nerfs -- yay.
- New decals
- New weapons
- UI Improvements
- Added bonus to Apha Squad members -- consider me smug.
- More defensible spawn rooms
- Reduced spawn camping
And much, much more.
Also, if you missed the PlanetSide 2 Ultimate Showdown event, you can watch the video recap below while your client is patching.