No official downtime announcement has gone up but the patch notes for Wednesday, April 18 are available.
- Fall of Estarim items are now on display at the LoN Museum.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
Updated the login message for alternate advancement point conversion to only show if you actually gained points and how many points you have gained.
If you have maximum alternate advancement points and you are not max level, you will automatically be set to 0% alternate advancement conversion rate the first time you gain experience.
NOTE: If you set your alternate advancement conversion slider back up after that first time it will stay and not be reset automatically again.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Bladespinner from resetting Lucky Gambit.
- Dungeons should now show up as options for 91+ players.
- Removed references to grelga's spade in both the base and repeatable versions of her quests.
- Removed references to a wellspring cub on Drelvin's leash.
Source: EQII Forums