All U.S. servers will come down on Friday, February 17, 2012 at 7am PST for a hotfix. The expected downtime is one hour. The full patch notes are available after the jump.
- This update includes a speculative fix for the issues causing some assets, like NPC quest icons, not to appear correctly.
- Mercenaries using the spell “Solar Flame” should no longer cause players to not be able to cast “Solar Flare”
ZONE PROGRESSION / POPULATION
- Fixed a bug where an NPC could "double cast" a spell.
Vallon’s Tower [Challenge]
- During the final Vallon Zek fight, only 2 Vallonite Aces will spawn per wave of adds. Fighters will no longer be hit with Tactical Dilema during the fight. Combat Doubt will no longer daze players.
Icy Keep: Retribution
- Epic X3 and lower encounters found throughout the zone should no longer grey out when fought with a full raid force. This applies to the Statue of Ice Maiden, Statue of Tundra Beast, Frozen Corrival, and Ice Maiden D’Ina encounters.
- When turning in relic patterns and gems from Kingdom of Sky raid zones beastlords should no longer be told the incorrect components.
The City of Freeport
- “Jezranaz’s Hideous Locket” can again be completed.
- Tarakh will now show quest icons over his head for the quest “Natasha’s Note.”
- “The Unfortunate Earth” can again be completed.
Source: EQII Forums