Terra Militaris, a free-to-play browser MMORTS, is getting its first major expansion today with the launch of Conquest. Here's an overview of the new content:
- The tutorial has been improved to help newcomers learn the basics of the game.
- The Trials of the Champion instance contains 50 levels of play for high-level players.
- A new Siege War PvP mode allows players to fight directly in an enemies' Campsite built in contested territory.
- An auction house has been added to the game.
- A new lottery system called "Orbs of Fortune" allows players to exchange coins for items and allows one free use per day, with the chance of winning rare heroes for the player’s army.
- The game’s UI has been significantly overhauled to increase ease-of-use and visibility. Hotkeys have been implemented for issuing commands and navigating menus quickly.
To celebrate the launch of the expansion, Gala Netsworks Europe will be hosting a contest that sends a lucky player to Rome, Italy. More details will be announced shortly. Until then, you can watch the Conquest trailer below.