Today marks the launch of Chapter IV: Lands of Despair in Runes of Magic, and it adds a ton of content to the free-to-play fantasy MMO. Here's the rundown:
- Level Cap Raised to 67.
- Selection of New Third Class: Once your character has reached level 20 with both primary and secondary classes, you'll gain access to a third class.
- Two New Zones for Third Class Development: Explore the Coast of Opportunity (levels 1-42) and Xaviera (levels 43-50) with your new third class.
- Two New High-Level Zones: Find out the dark secret of the Land of Malevolence (levels 63-65) and be wary of the war between the Dwarves and Rhinos in the Redhill Mountains (levels 66-67).
- Two New Instances: Grafu Castle is a new level 65 instance in the Land of Malevolence, while Sardo Castle in Redhill Mountains is for players who hit the level 67 cap.
- New Public Encounter: Players will have to defeat wave after wave of the undead in the Land of Malevolence.
- World Battlefields: Enter the portal in Silverspring or at Dust Devil Canyon and stand beside your comrades-in-arms.
For more details on Chapter IV, check out the patch notes.