Sony Online Entertainment's games have been offline for almost two weeks following a recent attack by hackers, and we're all anxiously awaiting any news regarding the status of the company's services. While it doesn't give an estimated date for when the games will be live, SOE's latest update outlines its "Make Good" program and unveils its complimentary Debix “AllClear ID PLUS” identity theft protection program in the United States.
As previously announced, all impacted players will receive 30 days of game time added to the end of the current billing cycle in addition to one day for each day the system is down. Players will also receive the following items once services resume:
- DC Universe Online: Batman and Two-Face Inspired Masks and 30 Marks of Distinction
- Free Realms: Free daily items (7 to collect)
- Clone Wars Adventures: Count Dooku v2 Outfit
- EverQuest: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Rare Mob Spawns and Double Faction Gains
- EverQuest II and EverQuest II Extended: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Guild XP, Loot Bonanza, and City Festivals
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes: A series of Double XP events
- Star Wars Galaxies: Bounty Hunter Statue, a miniature model of Boba Fett's ship, the Slave I
- Magic: The Gathering - Tactics: Four of each of these spells: "Ivory Mask", "Duress" and "Angelheart Vial", plus 500 Station Cash
- PoxNora: Limited edition Carrionling, Welcome Back 5K Gold Award Tournaments and two Draft Tournaments, plus 500 Station Cash
In addition to the above items, lifetime subscribers will receive 20,000 coins for Free Realms, 7,500 Galactic Credits for Clone Wars Adventures and 10 Marks of Distinction for DC Universe Online. Station Access subscribers will also receive 500 Station Cash.