It seems the Cries of Alderaan have continued, there was a nice little cartoon associated with this story, you can read the full story here and see it as well. Below is a tidbit to get you started:
- After stealing the plans for a secret Imperial project called Dead Eye, Rebel Spy Lyda Skims, code name Skimmer, is on the run. Hiding from the Empire, even her compatriots are unable to find her and the Dead Eye information she has stolen from the Empire.
Meanwhile, the creator of Dead Eye, Dr. Vacca, vacillates between his loyalty (and fear) for the Empire and his grief over the destruction of his home world, Alderaan. His decision to back one side or the other will determine who controls Dead Eye, and possibly shift the balance of the war. The Galactic Empire and the Rebellion are trying to find ways to convince Vacca to make the right choice.
- Find either a Rebel or Imperial Coordinator on one of the starting planets and undertake the missions assigned.
- Those wishing to help the Rebellion will be seeking information on the whereabouts of Lyda and the information she has on Dead Eye.
- Imperials will be trying to prevent the Rebellion from contacting Dr. Vacca and convincing him to join the Rebellion.
- Whichever side completes the most missions will gain access to Dead Eye.