Bunch of Hot Fixes for us this weekend! Lots of interesting quest updates in the mix:
General Changes & Bug Fixes
- Reaching renown rank 80 or otherwise increasing mastery paths beyond 40 will no longer cause pets to summon at rank 1.
- Fixed an issue that could allow harpies to repeatedly stun players.
- Forsaken Infantry once again plague Black Crag. These monsters had been temporarily deactivated to address a server performance issue, and have now been returned to the world.
- Grauenburg Ruffians have been spotted in Reikland. These monsters had been temporarily deactivated to address a server performance issue, and have now been returned to the world.
Quests and Public Quests
- Carcass-guard of Violent Rituals: Fixed issues with the icon and appearance of this item.
- Spanner of the Decayed: Fixed an issue that was causing this item to appear as a large standard when equipped. The item will now have the proper appearance.
Realm vs. Realm
- The Vessel of Azorgaron: Fixed several issues that were making this epic quest more difficult than intended.
- Key to the Past: Adjusted the levels of the Screamers to bring them in line with the level of the quest.
- Out of Favor: Conquering the Raven: The Raven's Eye can now be used to complete this epic quest.
- It is now possible for a guild to claim the Badmoon Hole Keep in Black Crag.
- Fixed an issue that was causing hotbar abilities to remain grayed-out after a stun or disable had worn off. Hotbar abilities will now return to their normal appearance immediately when such an effect has worn off.