Pi Story needs a MySpace page, and they want YOU to create it. Get your imagination flowing, and you could win an iPod shuffle if your page is chosen as the best. Wait a minute... feed your MySpace addiction by creating a page for a game you already love to play, and you could win an iPod Shuffle for it? Sounds great to me!
Santa Clara, Calif. (July 10, 2008) - One lucky Pi Story player will be the sole creator of the official Pi Story MySpace page and win an iPod Shuffle.
Aeria Games is offering an iPod Shuffle to the player who can create the most decorative and entertaining MySpace page for Pi Story. MySpace has become an integral part of the launch of Pi Story because of the networking tools it encompasses.
All players are encouraged to participate in this contest. The rules are as follow:
1. Create a temporary Pi Story MySpace
2. Players will need to send their code to a Game Master after completion
3. All entries will be property of Aeria Games
4. Entries must be received no later than 12 p.m. PDT 7/21/08
5. Players will vote for a winner on the most artistic and decorative MySpace Page
First prize winner will receive an iPod Shuffle and 2000 Aeria Points, Second prize will receive 2000 Aeria Points and third place will receive 1000 Aeria Points.
For more information on the contest, please visit the Create the Official Pi Story MySpace Page or the Pi Story MySpace page.