Developed by THQ's Relic Entertainment studio, creators of the award-winning Company of Heroes® and Dawn of War® franchises, Company of Heroes® Online is an online multiplayer real-time-strategy game that will be available on PC as a unique free-to-play, micro-transaction-based experience in Fall 2010.
In Company of Heroes Online, players can take command of their battle-hardened Allied or Axis army as they wage online warfare across the ravaged battlefields of World War II-era Europe.
Company of Heroes Online offers army specialization, commander customization, and persistent progression, allowing players to strategize on and off the battlefield. Players will also have the opportunity to earn or purchase special units and upgrades and improve their army with each and every multiplayer victory.
• Free-to-Play - The frenetic action of the award-winning real-time strategy franchise, in a unique free-to-play experience.
• Command - Build your army and wipe your opponent off of the map with brutal, military precision in up to 8-player online matches.
• Specialize - Choose from six different divisions each with its own combat style and unique Commander Abilities.
• Customize - Enter each battle with your own unique set of Hero units, Army Items, and devastating Commander Abilities.
• Progress - Unlock new upgrades and abilities with every victory, or conveniently purchase items to even the odds.