Ether Saga Online is the English-based version of KDXY, one of the newest titles and most popular titles from Perfect World Beijing. The game is based on one the four great classic novels of Chinese literature, Journey to the West.
Ether Saga Online combines lavish graphics with a young anime style. It features a slew of unique features and systems that make the game truly one of a kind. Among its many revolutionary systems it features a fresh new Integrated Quest and Navigation System that allows players to seamlessly progress through the game with minimal confusion.
- Integrated Quest/Navigation System - Players will no longer be confused about where to go or what monsters to kill. Quests will have a "link" which will allow the player to click on and automatically navigate to their quest objectives.
- Unique Races and Classes - Three different races as well as six different classes. Each class having its own unique play style and gameplay.
- Element Leveling System - As players level up, they receive points that can be assigned to specific elements. Each element has its own characteristics and affects the core gameplay of each user.
- Unique Skill System - Each class has a set of unique skills. Skills are not learned from trainers but rather on the fly through a battlefield menu system.
- Birthday Skills - Each character receives special abilities and skills related to the day their character was born.
- Clan Skills - Players can create clans/guilds and have opportunities to learn new abilities and skills as a group.
- In-Depth Pet System - Every player starts with their own pet. Players can tame and capture new pets as they adventure through the world.
- Fusion System - Players can actually fuse with their pets and gain access to new abilities and gameplay options.
- Monster Card System - Players can collect monster cards which allow them to transform into specific monsters. In monster form, players gain access to new abilities and skills.
- Crafting System - Players can choose from 9 different crafting and gathering skills.
- Reputation System - Monsters will have their own factions in-game. Players can gain reputation with these creatures and gain access to new content.
- Alliance System - Clans can group up into Alliances in order to combat difficult monsters or even other Alliances.
- 256MB RAM
- 900MHZ CPU or later (Pent. 4 equivalent or greater)
- Graphics card or chipset must support Pixel and Vertex Shaders 1.4 or later (hardware acceleration recommended), have 32MB of RAM or more (64MB or higher recommended)
- 6.3GB of free hard drive space
- Direct X 9.0c or later
- 1GBMB RAM (2GB or more recommended)
- 1.5Ghz CPU or later (Pent. 4 equivalent or greater)
- For multi-core CPUs, you may need to adjust the Affinity to run the game on one CPU.
- Graphics card or chipset must support Pixel and Vertex Shaders 2.0 or later (hardware acceleration recommended), have 128MB of RAM or more
- 6.3GB or hard drive space
- Direct X 9.0c or later
- Service Pack 1 installed.
This page last modified 2009-05-18 18:19:24.