Here are the game update notes for this morning's patch!
*** Highlights ***
Big bags are returning to Norrath for a limited time! Special larger bags will be available on the Marketplace starting at noon (PDT) on July 2nd. Act quickly, as they will disappear after July 6th!
*** Items ***
Girdle of the Weaponmaster - The focus effect Boon of the Seeress has been adjusted to include the number of spells that it previously focused, prior to a number of data changes to AA spells.
*** Quests & Events ***
- Aranaea the Cleaver - Fixed an issue with the use of the Arcanist's Ignitor in the Plane of War. Burn it all down!
- Seductive Subterfuge - The task step to "Banish the skeletons, spirits, and banshees" in this Caverns of Endless Song heroic adventure now requires 9 kills instead of 10.
*** Spells ***
- Enchanter - Corrected an issue with the way that damage shield damage from items is calculated in order to fix a problem with the Ward line of spells. Damage shield damage from items will now only be added to your total damage shield amount if your effective Damage Shield total is greater than 0.
- Corrected an issue with player cast spells that trigger an additional spell when the first spell fades. The second spell will now properly use the original caster's focus effects and send damage messages to the correct person.
- AoE resurrection abilities will now properly land on corpses in hover mode.
*** NPC ***
- Original EQ bosses are now immune to memory blur effects.
- Most clockworks throughout Norrath now have a chance to carry saltpeter.
*** AA ***
- Magician - Updated Theft of Essence to include the three ranks of the level 103 summoned bane damage spell "Eradicate the Unnatural" as a possible trigger for the "Theft of Essence" pet buff.
- Magician - Corrected a bug that caused rank 6 of Extended Fire Core to extend the duration of all spells by 36 seconds rather than extending the duration of just the "Fire Core" AA spells.
*** Progression Servers ***
- The Hole, Kedge Keep, Permafrost Keep, and Nagafen's Lair will spin up new load balanced versions when they are populated by enough adventurers. There is no hard limit to the number of adventurers that can be in any particular version of these zones. Raid NPCs will only spawn in the base instance of these zones.
- The Commonlands can now support many more simultaneous adventurers before it is full.
- Raid bosses will provide more of a challenge on progression servers. They will also spawn more frequently but with more randomization between spawn times.
- The residents of the Plane of Hate and Plane of Fear will spawn more frequently.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- /outputfile will now tell you it's complete in chat. Also if you use /outputfile with an invalid option, it will output the usage message.
- Shadowrest - Corrected an issue that could potentially result in a player becoming stuck in Shadowrest. If the location from which you entered has been cleared, you will now be sent to your original starting location rather than your bind point.
*** UI ***
- Merc AAs - Made the cost column display nothing when the max rank has been purchased.
- Added the current count of players in your current /pickzone instance to the window.
- When a player is in a load balanced zone (/pickzone) they will now display their instance number in /who.
- Changed -
*** Previously Updated ***
Corrected an issue that would cause a zone to crash if a player died from a limited use doom effect.