Forum Settings
       
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »
Reply To Thread

Obama's 75%Follow

#252 Dec 07 2012 at 3:31 PM Rating: Decent
******
21,718 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Out of curiosity, why would it be worse in the Asylum? I'd have thought that if there was any place for sockpuppetry-related hijinks, this'd be it.


I believe he's saying that of all the forums, Asylum posters should know better than any how Kaolian feels about sock puppets, given past demonstrations involving Varus, Varus, and Varus, among others.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#253 Dec 07 2012 at 4:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Hey, now. Tell him that for $50 he can stay.

Or her. Is it Nadenu? It's Nadenu, isn't it? Crazy TN people.

Edited, Dec 7th 2012 3:16pm by Jophiel

We have nothing better to do around here.
#254 Dec 07 2012 at 4:45 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,905 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Out of curiosity, why would it be worse in the Asylum? I'd have thought that if there was any place for sockpuppetry-related hijinks, this'd be it.


I believe he's saying that of all the forums, Asylum posters should know better than any how Kaolian feels about sock puppets, given past demonstrations involving Varus, Varus, and Varus, among others.


Have people really forgotten Thundra already? Huh.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#255 Dec 07 2012 at 6:09 PM Rating: Decent
******
21,718 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
BrownDuck wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Out of curiosity, why would it be worse in the Asylum? I'd have thought that if there was any place for sockpuppetry-related hijinks, this'd be it.


I believe he's saying that of all the forums, Asylum posters should know better than any how Kaolian feels about sock puppets, given past demonstrations involving Varus, Varus, and Varus, among others.


Have people really forgotten Thundra already? Huh.

I believe I was mostly a ************ back then.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#256 Dec 07 2012 at 8:45 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Have people really forgotten Thundra already?

Largely.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#257 Dec 07 2012 at 9:11 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
15,092 posts
Thundra is the tier 2 Thunder spell, right?
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#258 Dec 07 2012 at 10:02 PM Rating: Decent
******
21,718 posts
TirithRR wrote:
Thundra is the tier 2 Thunder spell, right?


Tier 1 AOE. /nerd
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#259 Dec 07 2012 at 10:53 PM Rating: Decent
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Nadenu wrote:

I'll be honest, at first I thought it was someone trying to be him. And it still could be. Varus gave us enough ammo over the years. Anyone that reads here on a semi-regular basis could imitate him fairly easily.


I didn't have enough IP address crossovers earlier to be certain this was a sockpuppet. Now I do. It's noit varruses. I do know who it belongs to though. I am awaiting a response to my PM request for an explanation before proceeding with administrative action, but in general sockpuppets, especially in the Asylum of all places where everyone should damned well know better by now, really **** me off.

Administrator Kaolian


Ooh! Do we get to find out whose it is?
____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#260 Dec 07 2012 at 11:19 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,877 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
TirithRR wrote:
Thundra is the tier 2 Thunder spell, right?


Tier 1 AOE. /nerd


No Thundra is a superheroine. /supernerd
____________________________
#swaggerjacker
#261 Dec 08 2012 at 12:10 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,602 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
TirithRR wrote:
Thundra is the tier 2 Thunder spell, right?


Tier 1 AOE. /nerd


Second Tier, when spelled Thundara

You are thinking of Thundaga in XI, although in some FF games, Thundaga is the Third Tier. Super Duper Nerd

Also, This:

Eye of Thundera


Edited, Dec 7th 2012 10:12pm by stupidmonkey
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#262 Dec 08 2012 at 1:04 AM Rating: Good
Tracer Bullet
*****
12,585 posts

I started posting in 2003, and Thundra was barely active even then.

____________________________
Na Zdrowie
#263 Dec 08 2012 at 1:56 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
This is kind of awkward, but I am Thundra.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#264 Dec 08 2012 at 5:52 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Monsieur Driftwood wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Nadenu wrote:

I'll be honest, at first I thought it was someone trying to be him. And it still could be. Varus gave us enough ammo over the years. Anyone that reads here on a semi-regular basis could imitate him fairly easily.


I didn't have enough IP address crossovers earlier to be certain this was a sockpuppet. Now I do. It's noit varruses. I do know who it belongs to though. I am awaiting a response to my PM request for an explanation before proceeding with administrative action, but in general sockpuppets, especially in the Asylum of all places where everyone should damned well know better by now, really **** me off.

Administrator Kaolian


Ooh! Do we get to find out whose it is?
We'll know when Joph gets banned. I'm betting he did it because he was bored without Varus.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#265 Dec 08 2012 at 9:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
You don't get 60,000+ posts by fucking around and making sockpuppets.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#266 Dec 08 2012 at 10:06 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
Jophiel wrote:
You don't get 60,000+ posts by fucking around and making sockpuppets.
So what you're saying is that fucking around and making sockpuppets has gotten you 80k+ posts, you just can't claim 20k or so on your main account.
____________________________
Banh
#267 Dec 08 2012 at 10:07 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Hey, half your posts are you replying to Varus or Gbaji, makes sense that you'd want some sort of stupid around to win arguments from and Gbaji alone isn't enough for you to keep up your posting.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#268 Dec 08 2012 at 12:56 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,052 posts
Zionist conspiracy!
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#269 Dec 08 2012 at 1:25 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
Canuk conspiracy....
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#270 Dec 08 2012 at 7:24 PM Rating: Excellent
I'm not sold.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#271 Dec 08 2012 at 8:48 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,602 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I'm not sold.



Are you bought or processed?



Edited, Dec 8th 2012 6:48pm by stupidmonkey
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#272 Dec 08 2012 at 11:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,905 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I'm not sold.


Check the timestamps on the posts that share the IP's from both accounts. It's within the expected duration of the IP lease for that type of device. If it isn't that one, its someone who shares that device. There are other indicators that don't match, but there is enough crossover there that I'm pretty certain its that one.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#273 Dec 09 2012 at 4:05 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Details man, give us the details.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#274 Dec 10 2012 at 8:41 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Name and shame.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#275 Dec 10 2012 at 9:12 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Name and shame.

Not yet. The forum can get another day or two worth of material from speculation, random guesses and zealous accusations.

Now, who has motive?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#276 Dec 10 2012 at 9:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
12,004 posts
Elinda wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Name and shame.

Not yet. The forum can get another day or two worth of material from speculation, random guesses and zealous accusations.

Now, who has motive?


More important, who's on vacation this week. If we pile enough blame I hear it becomes their fault regardless.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#277 Dec 10 2012 at 11:24 AM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
******
20,015 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
Elinda wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Name and shame.

Not yet. The forum can get another day or two worth of material from speculation, random guesses and zealous accusations.

Now, who has motive?


More important, who's on vacation this week. If we pile enough blame I hear it becomes their fault regardless.

Maybe gbaji will have too much work to post for a week again. It's fun to blame him for stuff.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#278 Dec 10 2012 at 11:36 AM Rating: Excellent
******
27,272 posts
Why would Gbaji make an account to spew crazy **** from though? He already does that anyway.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#279 Dec 10 2012 at 12:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
12,004 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
if said PM was objectionable enough, and on top of previous viloations of said ISP's terms of service that the individual had been warned of repeatedly, then its time to escalate things...*snip*...I have no problem contacting ISP's when required for the more objectionable spammers and the like. Never have. though its not done often. This was a special case.


This makes my mind sift through names of people who previously incurred wrath.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#280 Dec 10 2012 at 12:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I hope it's that "You're going to get the horns!" guy.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#281 Dec 10 2012 at 12:23 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Jophiel wrote:
I hope it's that "You're going to get the horns!" guy.

Who?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#282 Dec 10 2012 at 12:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
I hope it's that "You're going to get the horns!" guy.

Who?
Screenshot


Edited, Dec 10th 2012 1:28pm by Spoonless
____________________________
Banh
#283 Dec 10 2012 at 12:44 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
NO U
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#284 Dec 10 2012 at 4:40 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,602 posts
Spoonless wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
I hope it's that "You're going to get the horns!" guy.

Who?
Screenshot


Edited, Dec 10th 2012 1:28pm by Spoonless


No, no, no, Paul Gleason, in The Breakfast Club!
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#285 Dec 10 2012 at 8:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,318 posts
Jophiel wrote:
I hope it's that "You're going to get the horns!" guy.



Monxnot?
____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#286 Dec 10 2012 at 10:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,905 posts
Heh, no. monxdot's been muted since 2007.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#287 Dec 10 2012 at 11:34 PM Rating: Decent
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,137 posts
I know who it isn't! Linusred!

Awww.
#288 Dec 11 2012 at 6:03 AM Rating: Good
Sage
**
599 posts
Jophiel wrote:
I'm going to assume it was the "Ghostbusters" cartoon and not the "The Real Ghostbusters" cartoon as well. Just to add insult to injury.


I don't mean to derail this thread from speculation, but I was at walmart last night and passed through the electronics. You were actually correct in your assumption. Just thought you should know.
#289 Dec 11 2012 at 8:16 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Huh, I didn't know Paul Gleason was dead.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 56 All times are in CST
feelz, trickybeck, Anonymous Guests (54)