I'm currently levelling DRK(39 atm) and I'm looking for some advice :P
First of all, I'm a career SAM and WAR and I'm pretty much doing every endgame event except HNM(too busy IRL to join) and Einherjar(didn't find a LS that suited my playtimes). Now for my questions:
1) I do have some GAXE merits, so I plan to use GAXE till Guillotine(I do own a Bahamut scythe and plan on buying a Merc. sword for GS for skill ups ) so I think I'm pretty set on those... But for Guillotine, would a ACC + ATK build be okay since it's a multi-hit WS like RR and KJ?
2) Would a Dark magic build be worth it ?( Dark skill whenever capable and Magic accuracy in the other slots)
3) Merits-wise, I'm planning to do Last resort recast and effect for Tier 1 and Tier 2 would be DE and DB to full for a good Zerg ;) Any advice?
4) ACP body, I'm thinking of Fast Cast and Magic accuracy +4, any thoughts on this ?
5) Also thinking of getting a Naglering from a ZNM LS for GS and a Perdu scythe(I'm FL) since I probably won't be putting any combat skills in either category unless they raise the cap...Should I aim for Moliones set or not?
6) Any good advice from 40 to 75? Sub war until 70 and sub sam 70+ ?
7) Any more gear I need to check upon except Homam(hands,legs,feet) and the ones mentionned higher up?
Sorry for the big post but thanks in advance for the advice :P