Hauteclaire because Homam legs is a common drop for our linkshell.
Also as someone else pointed, if you do limbus then Homam is just a waiting game and if you don't fight the HNM for hauteclaire then why would you pass them up.
Because, for 99% of the stuff I do, Hauteclaire is largely outclassed by a Joytoy or Mach+1. The other 1%, being something like Prudence, is easy to handle without a Haute. Heck, I've held both Prudences at once when our sack puller messed up, LS killed one, I tanked it and let the other beat on me, and it wasn't difficult.
Obviously, if you do Limbus a lot, get the sword, it has its uses and is harder to get than Homam Legs. Personally, I'll take the legs since our drop rate on them sucks, it would free up one more slot on the list of people that need them, and a Haute just isn't worth having for what I do (if I felt that I needed one to tank what I tank, I'd be out there camping).