Forum Settings
       
1 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 Next »
Reply To Thread

Your Warrior's Latest and Greatest accomplishmentFollow

#4852 Apr 02 2012 at 6:03 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,884 posts
It's good to see people are still accomplishing things here. Cheers!
____________________________
Want to know what I am listening to? Click here for my Zune Profile!
lolgaxe wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
WARs do what they do best.

Provoke the foe and break it in half.
Coincidentally, that's how I met my wife.
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
#4853 Apr 07 2012 at 3:33 PM Rating: Excellent
Though it covers far more than just my Warrior, I completed the Phorcys set today, which helped flesh out a good bit of my desired TP/WS setups.
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points

#4854 Apr 09 2012 at 10:10 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
4,864 posts
Very nice, Vlor
____________________________
Carbuncle


#4855 Apr 10 2012 at 11:55 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
4,864 posts
If you don't mind replying and or PM'ing, what strategies did you follow to obtain that so quick. That's gotta be near record obtainment of 5/5?
____________________________
Carbuncle


#4856 Apr 13 2012 at 7:13 AM Rating: Excellent
**
456 posts
Yeah, I am very curious as well as every one I have heard getting to/completing floor 100 used some form of cheat (flee hacks, see through walls, etc). I am curious if people are doing this in a legitimate matter of just utilizing sch embrava and awesome DD's or if it is out of the question for those that wont utilize various programs that I deem to be cheating (I know others don't but I do and wont ever use them).
____________________________
Plageus
Lakshmi server
War99 Blu 99 Drg99 Mnk99 Whm99 Nin99
#4857 Apr 13 2012 at 8:42 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
582 posts
Most everything I see says SCHx2 DDx4 SCHs embrava and lock on a chest if possible so its up 100% of the time, plus AoE Phalanx, Regen, and Enspells all wreck things. Only need to get to 100 5 times since you get a piece just for beating the boss + whatever happens to drop into the lootpool. Also its good to have everyone on ventrillo or teamspeak to speed up communication.
#4858 Apr 22 2012 at 11:22 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,811 posts
Wow, it's been god knows how long since I have regularly visited this site... It's good to see this thread is still chugging along.

Here's to still holding down the fort and keeping threads like these alive after all these years Smiley: chug
#4859 May 03 2012 at 10:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
996 posts
Well been very busy but Bravura 99 mine!!!

____________________________
Arcari wrote:
It's the animation. All Drakesbane does is poke a mob and make lights appear. Ukko's Fury smashes a hole through existence itself to damage an opponent.

#4860 May 03 2012 at 1:06 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,864 posts
Congrats Tyleron!

ShamanTaru wrote:
Most everything I see says SCHx2 DDx4 SCHs embrava and lock on a chest if possible so its up 100% of the time, plus AoE Phalanx, Regen, and Enspells all wreck things. Only need to get to 100 5 times since you get a piece just for beating the boss + whatever happens to drop into the lootpool. Also its good to have everyone on ventrillo or teamspeak to speed up communication.


I can attest to this but that it's going to be often impossible to get to 100 because of the randomness aspect. For example, first run last night in a PUG I distributed my vent server info and 5 of the 6 hopped on. We made it to floor 74 even after having one person basically cost us several minutes on a floor that should have been relatively quick.

The next run we made it to 84ish (might have been 86).

Then we only made it to 64 because of 3 jumps in the 1-10 range that were kill all floors and 2 jumps in the 20-40 range that were lamp orders, which absolutely suck particularly if they are in a massive layout.

Setup was: SCH SCH WAR WAR SAM DRK. I never felt that damage was lacking.
____________________________
Carbuncle


#4861 May 06 2012 at 11:58 AM Rating: Excellent
14 posts
Ukon 95 mine
#4862 May 15 2012 at 7:23 PM Rating: Excellent
14 posts
Ukon 99 and F radiant mail in the same day
#4863 May 16 2012 at 8:56 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
30 posts
Durandel wrote:
Ukon 99 and F radiant mail in the same day


Congrats, thats a pretty good day.
#4864 Jul 18 2012 at 10:05 AM Rating: Excellent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
May as well get the ball rolling again.


Ding 99!

Trial 368 done. Got my Ravager's Calligae drop, so hopefully will +1 them later today or tomorrow.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
#4865 Jul 18 2012 at 3:54 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
Ravager's Calligae +1 and Ravager's Orb: Get!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4866 Jul 23 2012 at 10:12 PM Rating: Good
*
72 posts
Just got to level 18 about 20 minutes ago. Tomorrow or Wednesday (since I'm busy tomorrow evening and my entire LS appears to be EU while I am US :V) I will have my LS help me out with getting the Subjob items, then begin levelling Monk for a while. :D

Currently decked in full Scale gear with a Greataxe... Also eyeing a very fine looking Neckchopper on the AH....

Edited, Jul 23rd 2012 11:13pm by PsychicKid
#4867 Jul 24 2012 at 7:55 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
That's not true. Two of them are Canadian Smiley: wink
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4868 Jul 29 2012 at 4:47 PM Rating: Good
*
72 posts
Level 50 get. Now to start unlocking some subjobs, level them up, then do genkai.
#4869 Jul 31 2012 at 5:24 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
Speed Belt get.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4870 Aug 01 2012 at 6:39 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
990 posts
Armada Hauberk mine! Gonna augment it til I get at least Store TP+5 and Double Attack+2%, hopefully Store TP+6 and Double Attack+3% :) Next stop, Phorcys gear!
And gonna start my Ukon trials ^^
____________________________
Drk, Pup, Bst, Nin, War, Drg, Sam, Mnk, Dnc, Smn, Rng, Thf, Blu, Cor, Run 99
Delve V.1 9/9 KI : Oatixur, Buramenk'ah, Upukirex, Kerecatl, Izhiikoh, Tsurumaru
Delve V.2 8/9 KI: Bolelabunga, Qalgwer, Izizoeksi, Tajabit

Annihilator Stage 1! 0/500 Byne bills
Apocalypse Stage 2! 0/1600 Ordelles

Thinking about Tizona(Blue Mage Mythic) ! 38/50 Captain rank! 34/150 tokens 26/100 Ichor

Chant du Cygne,Victory Smite,Tachi: Fudo, Blade: Hi, Rudra's Storm, Jishnu's Radiance, Wildfire, Ukko's Fury mine!
#4871 Aug 15 2012 at 11:01 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
4,864 posts
After approximately 475 Kaggen, Mekira Meikogai, check.

Also picked up Phorcys Korazin, Windbuffet Belt, and Rancorous Mantle in the last week.

Here's hoping I don't get too unlucky this week when we do NNI...mumble Murphy's law...
____________________________
Carbuncle


#4872 Aug 16 2012 at 7:18 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
Um..Haubergeon +1 get? It's been a slow week!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4873 Aug 22 2012 at 6:29 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
Phasmida Belt: GET. 1/1, too.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4874 Sep 07 2012 at 9:31 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
62 posts
I was a career RDM until I decided a month or two ago to go Full on WAR.

Latest stuff is...

Getting all Ravager's armor (no +'s yet).
Capping Evasion.
Very nearly capping Parrying
Hitting 357 Great Axe skill to unlock Upheaval. (probably do that tonight, just gotta rack up some more Merits)

Looking to upgrade my Ravager's gear soon, and working on COP missions so I can get access to buy the Brutal Earring.

WAR has been crazy fun, after mage-ing for so many years.
____________________________
Braewyn on Bismarck
#4875 Sep 28 2012 at 3:04 AM Rating: Excellent
****
4,906 posts
bought ebody abj for 6.5m yay
____________________________
MojoVIII wrote:
Sweet! I love being sigged
Spoonless wrote:
HOLY CRAP GIGANTIC SIG.

Caitsith
WAR excel sheet for damage calculations.
Advanced Spellcast Script for WAR.

Retired - sold 200m
#4876 Sep 28 2012 at 9:46 AM Rating: Good
**
983 posts
Finished Ukonvasara to 99 and made Ragnarok. Need to finish Ragnarok trials and get Ogier's Helm, but then I think I'm pretty much done with WAR gear?
____________________________
Yay for Jhereg!
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Lakshmi/Byrth
#4877 Dec 12 2012 at 5:44 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
Finished Ukonvasara 99! :)
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
#4878 Dec 27 2012 at 5:13 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
4,864 posts
Congrats Sevourn!
____________________________
Carbuncle


#4879 Jan 01 2013 at 11:09 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
309 posts
Since I just got back and basically went from 75-->99 in 2 Abby parties, my formerly capped Gaxe is woefully underskilled. Faced with the ****** task of skilling up a slow *** 2-handed weapon, I ran out to Upper Delfutts tower for ***** and giggles to see if I could snag a Kinship Axe from Autarch. 1/1 with no TH!

Took it to Abby Grauberg for a test drive before bed... Kinship Axe + Haste Sambe + retaliation + Prouesse Ring and without skill up food... 3.7 points on my Gaxe on a single crab. I love this Axe!
____________________________
BlueLand wrote:
You can always take a screen shot of the 1017 error and set it to your desktop background, its like playing FFXIV from work
#4880 Jan 01 2013 at 11:42 PM Rating: Good
**
983 posts
Got Ogier's Helm and 99'd Ragna. Stored all my WAR gear because I don't do events where I could use it at the moment. FFFFFF
____________________________
Yay for Jhereg!
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Lakshmi/Byrth
#4881 Jan 04 2013 at 7:11 AM Rating: Excellent
Byrthnoth wrote:
Got Ogier's Helm and 99'd Ragna. Stored all my WAR gear because I don't do events where I could use it at the moment. FFFFFF


That's what you get for having Taru HP...since you're a Taru and all!
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points

#4882 Jan 04 2013 at 9:28 AM Rating: Good
**
983 posts
Not anymore! In Meebles I'm a Galka +1 now!
____________________________
Yay for Jhereg!
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Lakshmi/Byrth
#4883 Feb 16 2013 at 12:37 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,126 posts
Got my WAR from 61-89 in a great Abyssea party. Gonna see if I can get GA skilled up before I make that last run to 99.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
Free Company: BadAsp Super Friends <BASF>
#4884 Mar 01 2013 at 1:50 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
990 posts
Not much but Ukonvasara 80! Bye bye Glavoid!
____________________________
Drk, Pup, Bst, Nin, War, Drg, Sam, Mnk, Dnc, Smn, Rng, Thf, Blu, Cor, Run 99
Delve V.1 9/9 KI : Oatixur, Buramenk'ah, Upukirex, Kerecatl, Izhiikoh, Tsurumaru
Delve V.2 8/9 KI: Bolelabunga, Qalgwer, Izizoeksi, Tajabit

Annihilator Stage 1! 0/500 Byne bills
Apocalypse Stage 2! 0/1600 Ordelles

Thinking about Tizona(Blue Mage Mythic) ! 38/50 Captain rank! 34/150 tokens 26/100 Ichor

Chant du Cygne,Victory Smite,Tachi: Fudo, Blade: Hi, Rudra's Storm, Jishnu's Radiance, Wildfire, Ukko's Fury mine!
#4885 Mar 03 2013 at 5:38 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
4,864 posts
Long time coming, but 95 Ukon mine!
____________________________
Carbuncle


#4886 Mar 08 2013 at 5:52 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
309 posts
3/3/13 made my 85 Ukon
3/8/13 made my lvl 90 Ukon :)
____________________________
BlueLand wrote:
You can always take a screen shot of the 1017 error and set it to your desktop background, its like playing FFXIV from work
#4887 Mar 12 2013 at 7:50 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
990 posts
Ukonvasara 85! Macro fixing now and 90ing in the future :)
____________________________
Drk, Pup, Bst, Nin, War, Drg, Sam, Mnk, Dnc, Smn, Rng, Thf, Blu, Cor, Run 99
Delve V.1 9/9 KI : Oatixur, Buramenk'ah, Upukirex, Kerecatl, Izhiikoh, Tsurumaru
Delve V.2 8/9 KI: Bolelabunga, Qalgwer, Izizoeksi, Tajabit

Annihilator Stage 1! 0/500 Byne bills
Apocalypse Stage 2! 0/1600 Ordelles

Thinking about Tizona(Blue Mage Mythic) ! 38/50 Captain rank! 34/150 tokens 26/100 Ichor

Chant du Cygne,Victory Smite,Tachi: Fudo, Blade: Hi, Rudra's Storm, Jishnu's Radiance, Wildfire, Ukko's Fury mine!
#4889 Apr 09 2013 at 8:16 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,864 posts
Ukon 99
____________________________
Carbuncle


#4890 Jul 17 2013 at 2:09 AM Rating: Excellent
Picked up an Ixtab and a Quauhpilli Helm earlier today, so excluding an Apathy Gorget and the hands off Yumcax (...that tree), my TP and WS sets for Warrior are set.
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points

#4891 Sep 13 2013 at 1:54 PM Rating: Decent
*
135 posts
With the insane stats on all the new gear, WAR can actually solo decently now. Just wondering if anybody has attempted anything impressive. I've been having a lot of fun playing around in Abyssea. With 3 regen atmas (or 2 and Future Fabulous), I've been able to solo Orthrus, Dragua, Turul, and other similar NMs. Outside of Aby, I was able to solo a lot of sea Jailors and sky gods as WAR/DNC. Not that any of that is super impressive, but I'd like to hear what other ppl have been able to take down recently.
#4892 Sep 16 2013 at 1:02 AM Rating: Excellent
I haven't been out to Abyssea in a good while, so I can't say how well I'd do in there on Warrior. I have no doubt though that it's beefy as can be, but being able to solo things like Orthrus and Dragua on Warrior definitely does strike me as being impressive.
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points

#4893 Oct 06 2013 at 8:07 PM Rating: Decent
*
135 posts
Another fun thing that I've recently discovered to be solo-able on WAR (although just barely): Walk of Echoes. As WAR/DNC, I've been able to complete CF 13 and CF 3 solo. You have to be very careful with pulls/links and running away when you kill something (due to that "the fiend thirsts for blood" mechanic wherein mobs will come running to investigate corpses of other mobs), but it's a good challenge, and a lot of fun, with potential for a couple big money drops. I haven't attempted any other confluxes yet.

Anyone else doing fun WAR solos you'd like to share? I'm always looking for new things to try.

#4894 Oct 12 2013 at 10:14 PM Rating: Decent
*
135 posts
Man...I guess the WAR forum is dead these days, huh? Sad.
#4895 Oct 14 2013 at 11:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Unfortunately that's how most of them are :(. Personally speaking I haven't used Warrior in much anything outside of Skirmish. If I'm doing anything solo wise, it'll usually be on my Ninja or my Summoner (Smn moreso just for laziness, given how robust our avatars are now).
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points

#4896 Nov 07 2013 at 2:41 AM Rating: Excellent
I got the new helmet from Kumhau yesterday, which will make for a great TP piece when used with our new SP ability. Unfortunately outside of that it doesn't seem like it'll be that useful of a headpiece.
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points

#4897 Nov 08 2013 at 8:02 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
990 posts
Yumcax finally puts out after 2 dropless fights! (must have been neck/cape again...) 1/5 Ixtab :P
____________________________
Drk, Pup, Bst, Nin, War, Drg, Sam, Mnk, Dnc, Smn, Rng, Thf, Blu, Cor, Run 99
Delve V.1 9/9 KI : Oatixur, Buramenk'ah, Upukirex, Kerecatl, Izhiikoh, Tsurumaru
Delve V.2 8/9 KI: Bolelabunga, Qalgwer, Izizoeksi, Tajabit

Annihilator Stage 1! 0/500 Byne bills
Apocalypse Stage 2! 0/1600 Ordelles

Thinking about Tizona(Blue Mage Mythic) ! 38/50 Captain rank! 34/150 tokens 26/100 Ichor

Chant du Cygne,Victory Smite,Tachi: Fudo, Blade: Hi, Rudra's Storm, Jishnu's Radiance, Wildfire, Ukko's Fury mine!
1 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (16)