First, I rather doubt you're actually asking for a 4-hit build, because that's flat out impossible without 40+ Store TP from Sam Roll (XI without sam, lucky or XI with sam), and still requires pretty much every piece of Store TP mnk can wear, including new pieces introduced this patch that haven't been found yet, and using the 5% haste/5 store tp belt, plus carbonara.
I thought I'd posted an explanation about the term within just the last few days... Just checked, and I did indeed answer you on this matter here
Anyway, here is a rough estimate of how much Store TP you need at various X-hit levels:
Adjusting due to other posts/edits:
OK, assuming it's as Veggeto notes, with weaponskill + 4 hits for a 6-hit build, and wanting to not have to depend on the third hit of TK for your TP:
1) /sam, Usu/Cobra body, Rajas, Brutal, C.Chain, Ecphoria
2) /sam, Usu/Cobra body, Rajas, Brutal, White Tathlum
Both of those require weaponskilling in the same gear. White Tathlum is obviously the better choice, though you give up some potentially nice ammo options.
or, using some of the new gear:
3) /sam, Usu/Cobra body, Rajas, Brutal, Brisk Mask (6 acc, 6 att, 4% haste, 4 Store TP); can weaponskill in body or mask, but don't need both. Probably best general choice.
3a) /sam, Usu/Cobra body, Rajas, Brisk Mask. Weaponskill with Rajas + Brutal, and either Usu body or Brisk Mask.
4) /sam, Usu/Cobra body, Rajas, Brutal, Belenos' Mantle (8 acc, 8 att, 2 Store TP); must weaponskill in same Store TP gear. One of the better choices if you have Usu body.
5) /sam, Usu/Cobra body, Rajas, Brutal, Tactical Mantle (-15 att, 6 Store TP), and can weaponskill in your choice of body and back. Decent option if you don't have Usu body, but do have another strong weaponskill body.
6) /sam, Usu/Cobra body, Rajas, Brutal, Hoard Ring (-4 str, -4 dex, 4 Store TP); must weaponskill in Store TP body, but can change ring.
7) /sam, Usu/Cobra body, Rajas, Brutal, Carbonara. You get the same Store TP as the Tactical Mantle, but with 1-2 more Str and 10 more attack (accounting for getting 20 less attack than Yellow Curry Buns). Can weaponskill in any body. Downside is that Carbonara is rather expensive for such a middling food, and preempts your ability to use food for accuracy.
Edit: Since I just remembered about the OAT effect on Brutal, removed it from the TP side of option 3 since its value is mostly inconsequential. Can work around it in a couple of the others, but generally not as viable. Edited, Jul 1st 2010 2:54am by Kinematics