BDR T3 'Deadly Dance' states that "Deadly Strike increases the damage of your next two combo point generating abilities by 6% per combo point." Now, is this 6% additive based on the current combo points applied to the target, when R1 Deadly Strike is executed (a total of 30% for the next 2 combo point generating abilities)? Or, is the 6% additive based on how many combo points the skill affected by Deadly Dance would be generating (Either 6% or 12% varied from one ability and the other).
I use Deadly Strike at 5 combo points. I then use R2 Keen Strike *.06 followed by R16 Precision Strike *.12
I use Deadly Strike at 5 combo points. I then use Keen Strike *.3 following up with Precision Strike *.3
Edited, Apr 7th 2011 6:13am by jdesfos87